CAP Barbell Neoprene Coated Dumbbell Weights, Single, 12 lb
Dumbbells are used to exercise all major muscle groups, including arms, chest, back, abs, legs and core. The benefits of dumbbell exercises include muscle building, improving core strength, boosting balance, providing better bone health, burning calories, increasing energy levels, enhancing overall mood and more. Dumbbells are perfect for training individual muscle groups or major muscle groups, HIIT workouts and walking. Built for durability, safety and comfort, the CAP Neoprene Coated Dumbbell Weights have an iron core made from ASTM A48 Grade 20 grey iron and are then precision dipped in 3mm of neoprene.
- #VERSATILE – Dumbbells offer the ability to target specific muscle groups or get a full body workout.
- #CONSTRUCTION – Iron core made from ASTM A48 Grade 20 grey iron then precision dipped in 3mm of neoprene for safety and comfort.
- #FEATURES – Original Hex Shaped heads prevent rolling. The medium diameter handle provides essential grip and security during use. Neoprene coating is durable and protective.
- #FUNCTIONAL – Perfect for training individual muscle groups or major muscle groups, HIIT workouts and walking.
- #CHOICES – This dumbbell group from CAP is available in sizes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 12 lbs.