DasMarine 4 Step Ladder Under Platform Sliding Ladder Stainless Steel 316 Spring Loaded Latch with a Carry Handle (4 Step Ladder)
Designed for under platform use – stows easily and compactly
Ideal for installations under swim platforms or under the deck on bow or side of pontoon boats
Ladder stows compactly within its own length
Spring loaded self-locking for stowage
No More dealing with Velcro Straps, Bungee Cords, and Rubber Straps
Carry handle for easy fold and unfold
Flat poly treads for increased comfort
316 stainless steel – rated to 1190 lbs.
L deployed: 46″ (117cm)
L stowed: 18.5″ (47cm)
Overall height: 3″ (8cm)
W: 11.8″ (30cm).
Support frame L 14.75″ (37cm)
W 13.75″ (35cm)
Four 3/8″(8mm) mount holes on each side
How To Mount
1. Choose the most suitable side of your transom platform for mounting the ladder.
2. When mounting, locate a place where the ladder will not interfere with the turning of the motor or be near the propeller of your craft.
3. Position the mounting bracket with the ladder in the area to be attached.
4.Mark the bracket’s eight mounting holes onto the deck surface.
5.Drill the eight marked holes with a suitable drill bit. NOTE: It is recommended to through-bolt this ladder for a secure installation
6. Mount the ladder in place by holding bracket up to platform and inserting mounting screws. Secure ladder in place with fasteners (not provided, as installations vary).
No jumping or diving!
Do not use when motor is running
This ladder designed for boat use only
Face ladder when entering boat or water
Only one person on ladder at a time
Check all steps and hardware before using
Never operate your boat with the ladder in “down” position. Serious injury, or damage to your boat or ladder may result.
- Designed for under platform use – stows easily and compactly with spring loaded latch and a carry handle for easy fold and unfold
- Constructed of marine grade 316 stainless steel and have a proofload to support even the biggest swimmer. Each step has a slip-proof plastic tread to assure maximum safety.
- This boat ladder is designed to be mounted below your swim grid or other platform. When stowed, it folds flat beneath your swim grid/platform. This leaves your swim grid completely unobstructed, yet the ladder can easily fold out at your convenience
- Dimensions: Length Folded 18.5″, Length Extended 46″, Width (Outside of Bracket) 11.8″, Proof Load 1190 lbs.
- Package Included: 1 x 4 step ladder, mounting hardwares and instructions are not inlcuded (The diameter of the hole for screw is about 8mm/0.31inch)