ProSource Speed Agility Ladder 20 rung for Speed Training & Sports Agility Workouts with Free Carrying Bag
If you want to improve your speed, agility, and cardio capacity, The ProSource Speed Agility Ladder is the perfect fitness accessory. Speed ladders have been popular with coaches, athletes and gyms for years due to their ability to make athletes better at footwork, quick directional changes and intense workouts. The simple yet effective design strings together adjustable rungs that can be easily rolled out onto any flat surface for training. It comes in three lengths, all 50cm wide: 4m (8 rungs), 6m (12 rungs), and 10m (20 rungs). Perfect for use in home gyms, at the beach, in a park, CrossFit boxes and more. A variety of drills like high knees, lateral hops, cariocas, squat hops, shuffle steps and more. These drills are ideal for a variety of sports such as football, soccer, and boxing, but can also be great for general cardio workouts. The multi-directional movement helps with overall mobility, balance, and injury prevention. The high-intensity also helps to boost aerobic capacity and burn calories quickly, which is helpful for weight loss. Personal trainers and therapists can use ladders for rehabilitation as well as improving clients’ balance and body control. Best of all, they make workouts fun and engaging for children, teenagers, and adults. The easy roll-up design is compact and comes in a convenient carrying bag for easy transport anywhere. Train like a pro, train with ProSource!
- Better athletic performance – ladder drills help improve coordination, footwork, speed, agility, and balance
- Fun for all ages – great for active kids, athletes, and beneficial for older adults to maintain balance and mobility
- Burn calories – agility training boosts stamina and torches calories for a fun way to lose weight
- Compact design – lightweight, roll-up design is travel-friendly so you can take it to the park, beach, or gym
- 3 sizes – Comes in 3 lengths with adjustable flat rungs; includes a convenient carrying case