Rep 3 in 1 Wood Plyometric Box for Jump Training and Conditioning 24/20/16
3-in-1 Plyo Box for Jump Training and Conditioning
This wooden plyo box is built like a tank, and designed to work well for Cross Training/HIIT workouts! The predrilled holes and interlocking joints make this plyo box easy to assemble and very strong. Perfect for all sorts of plyometric box exercises, whether you’re doing box jumps, step ups, box squats, or negative jumps, it’ll do the job.
Superior Fit and Construction Our 3-in-1 plyometric box is made of construction-grade 3/4″ plywood and the 4 available boxes measure 30″ x 24″ x 20″, 24″ x 20″ x 16″, 20″ x 18″ x 16″, or 16″ x 14″ x 12″. CNC machined for a perfect fit every time. The edges are sanded down to prevent scrapes on missed jumps. Unique interlocking joints and reinforced internal structure on the 2 larger boxes greatly increases the strength of the box and reduces the number of screws needed to assemble. Allows 3 different box heights (useful for Cross Training/HIIT workouts and the prescribed heights of 24 inches and 20 inches on the 2 larger boxes) 3/4″ plywood with puzzle joints and internal bracing(on the 2 larger boxes) Large box weighs 50 lbs when fully assembled, medium is 35 lbs, small is 17 lbs 400 lb recommended maximum Easy Plyometric Box Assembly Puzzle piece design means you can’t mess up putting it together Pre-drilled holes and includes all needed screws for easy assembly Wood glue along the edges is recommended for added strength, but not necessary The box ships unassembled to save you money. Approx construction time is 10-15 minutes with a power screwdriver, 25-30 minutes with just a regular philips head screwdriver
- 24x20x16 inches – Highest Grade Plywood – 3/4 inch thick. Assembly screws are included.
- Perfect for box jumps, step-ups, box squats, and Cross Training/HIIT workouts
- Puzzle box design with internal bracing for maximum strength
- Sanded down edges for comfort and safety, CNC machined for precise fit (no struggling to assemble)
- Pre-drilled holes makes it quick to assemble. 10-15 minute assembly time with a power screwdriver.