Teeter EP-560 Ltd. FDA-Cleared Inversion Table for back pain relief, 3rd-Party Safety Certified, Precision Engineering
The Teeter EP-560 LTD. sets the standard in comfort with patented wrap-around Ankle Cups for a supportive fit. Included Acupressure Nodes and Lumbar Bridge for trigger-point release and added traction of the lower back for even more relief! Comfortrak bed with Hand Gips optimizes stretch with smooth surface and flexible, countered shape. Teeter precision rotation gives you complete rotational control with just simple arm movements for easy return upright! Experience the Teeter Difference. Teeter is the only inversion table FDA-Cleared to treat back pain, herniated disc, sciatica and more! With a 35-year legacy and unmatched quality, Teeter Inversion Tables offer a 5-year full warranty, hassle-free assembly, precision engineering and third-party safety certification verified by a UL listed label. Teeter Inversion Tables consistently outperform the competition for endurance and rotational control with patented security features and heat-treated steel parts that ensure security and durability. Trust Teeter for a Better Back, Better Body.
- FDA REGISTERED 510(k) DEVICE: Teeter is the ONLY FDA registered inversion table. Indicated for back pain, muscle tension, herniated disc, sciatica, muscle spasm, and more (see below)
- PREMIUM FEATURES: Acupressure Nodes (8) in varied heights for trigger-point release and focused relief. Lumbar Bridge with adjustable arch for added traction and support
- UNMATCHED COMFORT AND SUPPORT: Patented wrap-around ankle cups for ergonomic fit. Contoured Bed flexes for comfort and optimizes stretch for maximum relief
- PRECISION ROTATION FOR TOTAL CONTROL: It’s easy to do – simple arm movements shift your body weight so you can effortlessly invert and return to the upright position
- TRUST TEETER: UL 3rd-Party Safety Certification; Heavy-gauge steel parts with patented security features; Easy 5-Step Assembly; 35-Year Legacy; 300 lb, 4ft 8in- 6ft 6in user capacity