TheraBand Soft Weight, 4.5″ Diameter Hand Held Ball Shaped Isotonic Weighted Ball for Isometric Workouts, Strength Training and Rehab Exercises, Shoulder Strengthening and Surgery Rehabilitation, Green, 4.4 pound
TheraBand Soft Weights are hand-held, ball-shaped isotonic weights – a soft alternative to traditional isotonic dumbbells providing users more versatility for strength training and rehabilitation exercises. They are unique because the size of the ball, with a diameter of 4.5 inches, does not increase as weight increases, allowing for a consistent and functional grip. This allows for either unilateral or bilateral exercise progressions, either independently, or with a partner.
- A soft alternative to traditional isotonic dumbbells which provides users more versatility for strength training and rehab exercises
- Hand-held, ball shaped weights allow for unilateral or bilateral exercise progression, easy use with balance training and stabilization exercises or with a rebounder or mini trampoline for plyometrics
- A compelling alternative to neoprene, vinyl or coated dumbbells, ball diameter does not increase with weight and offers standard 4.5″ for consistent and functional grip
- Ideal for older adults, people with arthritis or limited grasping ability, and people in toning, shaping and sport-specific programs
- Includes a guide that demonstrates proper exercises for a variety of applications